Saturday, July 14, 2007

Never mess with drunkards!

Two drunks stumble out of a pub in Ireland at about 4:00 in the morning. They stagger to the nearest lamppost and lean against it when along comes a policeman.

 

The first drunk pipes up, "Excuse me, ossifer, but I wonder could you tell me if the last bus to Dublin has left yet." To which the policeman replies "Of course it has. It's 4:00 in the morning."

 

The second drunk then weighs in and says, "Sorry, sir, but I wonder if the last bus to Galway has left yet." The officer again replies "Of course it has. It's 4:00 in the morning."

 

The first drunk then starts up again and asks, "Could you tell me please, ossifer, has the last bus to Cork gone yet."

 

The policeman is really irritated now so he shouts, "It's 4am, all the bloody  buses have gone!"

 

And with that the first drunk turns to his friend and says, "Ok, Mick, we can cross the road now."


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: