Friday, November 24, 2006

best reply to a breakup letter.............

Best Breakup Letter EVER!!
>
>A soldier stationed in Afghanistan recently received a letter from
>his girlfriend back home. It read as follows:
>
>Dear Ricky,
>I can no longer continue our relationship. The distance between us
>is just too great. I must admit that I have cheated on you twice,
>since you've been gone, and it's not fair to either of us.
>I'm sorry.
>Please return the picture of me that I sent to you.
>
>Love, Becky…………..
>
>The soldier, with hurt feelings, asked his fellow soldiers for any
>snapshots they could spare of their girlfriends, sisters or
>ex-girlfriends.
>In addition to the picture of Becky, Ricky included all the other
>pictures of the pretty gals he had collected from his buddies. There
>were 57 photos in that envelope….along with this note:
>...
>...
>Dear Becky,
>I'm so sorry, but I can't quite remember who the
>hell you are.
>Please take your picture from the pile, and send the rest back to
>me.
>
>Take Care,
>Ricky

No comments: