1. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if
anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that
they don't have e-mail addresses.
6. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the
first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and
turn around to go and get it.
10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your
11. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
12. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this
13. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
14. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on
AND NOW U R LAUGHING at yourself.
Go on, forward this to your friends. You know you want to!! And Yes, I
laughing and I did scroll back to see that there wasn't a #9