Friday, November 24, 2006

Fwd: her diary v/s his diary.....

Subject: : her diary v/s his diary.....


HER DIARY:
Day night - I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet
at a cafe to have some coffee. I was shopping with my friends all
day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit
late, but he made no comment. Conversation wasn't flowing so I
suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk, he agreed
but he kept quiet and absent.
I asked him what was wrong - he said, "Nothing." I asked him if it
was my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with
me and not to worry. On the way home I told him that I loved him, he
simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior; I
don't know why he didn't say, "I love you, too."
When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted
nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched TV, he
seemed distant and absent. Finally I decided to go to bed. About 10
minutes later he came to bed. I decided that I could not take it
anymore, so I decided to confront him with the situation but he had
fallen asleep.
I started crying and cried until I too fell asleep. I don't know what
to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My
life is a disaster.
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
'
'
'
`
.
.
.

.
.
`
`
HIS DIARY
Today India lost the cricket match. DAMN IT.

No comments: