Saturday, May 26, 2007

Never tell lies to ur MOM..........??????

A Mom comes to visit her son Kumar for dinner.....who lives with a girl

roommate Ishita

During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how

pretty Kumar's roommate was.

She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two, and this

had

only made her more curious.

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she

started

to wonder if there was more between Kumar and his roommate than met the

eye.



Reading his mom's thoughts, Kumar volunteered, "I know what you must be

thinking, but I assure you, Ishita and I are just roommates."

About a week later, Ishita came to Kumar saying, "Ever since your mother

came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver plate.

You don't suppose she took it, do you?" Kumar said ,"Well, I doubt it, but

I'll email her, just to be sure."



So he sat down and wrote :



Dear Mother:



I'm not saying that you 'did' take the silver plate from my house, I'm not

saying that you 'did not' take the silver plate.. But the fact remains

that

it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.



Love, Kumar



Several days later, Kumar received an email from his Mother which read



Dear Son:



I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Ishita, and I'm not saying that

you

'do not' sleep with Ishita. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping

in

her OWN bed, she would have found the silver plate by now under the

pillow...



Love,



Mom.



Lesson of the day:



Don't Lie to Your Mother...........especially if she is Indian !





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: