Saturday, May 26, 2007

Nigerian 419 scam Sample. (In my inbox)

Dear .

I am Stella Makoba, aged 21years old the daughter of Late Yusuf Makoba a politician ,gold and diamon merchant from Angola ? I and my mother now residing in Senegal dakar west africa.

As a result of the on-going problem in our country, My mother saddled with problems of her ill-health of protracted diabetes and high blood pressure which is getting of increase in the recent times are looking for a trust worthy individual abroad to receive the sum of US$6.2million on our behalf which we intend to invest in your country.

Due to this crises in my country home town, We managed to sneak out myself and my mother 59 years of age and my kid sister to Dakar senegal for safety.

After the killing of my Father by the rebels, we decided to come down here to Dakar Senegal to secure this deposit , deposited here by my father and to further look for a trust worthy individual abroad to receive these deposit which has being deposited here in Dakar Senegal before he was eventually killed by the heartless rebels ? After contacting the finance firm here in senegal they have agreed to transfer the fund .



I feel confident therefore to introduce myself to you based on this problem and our present condition as all our foreign contacts and connections got lost during this crises, all properties burnt by the rebels.



I am desperately in need to move and re-locate this huge deposit to your country for safe keeping as this is the only wealth remaining for the future survival and well being of my family.



For your percentage for assistance, a negotiable percentage will be discussed as soon as I receive your response based on this plea for your assistance as our lives are highly in danger due to this problem.

I pray and plead for your help. Please endavour to email me back for further clarifications over this issue.



God bless you as you respond to our plea for assistance.



Sincerely yours.

Stella And Mother .



----------------------------------------------------------------

This is exactly what I received to the Sneakemail e-mail address on my blog. This makes me emphasize that we should not display our primary e-mail id's on the web. Such spammers have bots crawling the net for e-mail id's.





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: