1. Bangalore has the impeccable record of highest growth within a span
of 20 Years.
2. Bangalore has highest number of pubs in Asia.
3. Bangalore has highest number of cigarette smokers in India.
4. Bangalore has the highest number of software companies in India
-212, followed by Hyderabad - 108, Pune - 97. Hence called the Silicon
Valley of India
5. Bangalore has more than 40 engineering colleges, which is highest
in the world in a given city. Bangalore University has 57 Engineering
colleges affiliated to it, which is highest in the world.
6. Bangalore is the only city in the world to have commercial and
defence Airport operating from the same strip.
7. Bangalore has highest number of public sectors and government
Organizations in India.
8. Bangalore university has highest number of students going abroad
for higher studies taking the first place from IIT-Kanpur.
9. Bangalore has only 48% of local population( i.e.Kannadigas ).Hence
a true cosmopolitan with around 25% Tamilians,14%Telugites, 10%
Keralites, 8% Europeans, 6% a mixture of all races.
10. Bangalore police has the reputation of being second best in India
11. Bangalore has the highest density of traffic in india.
12. Bangalore has the highest number of 2-wheelers in the world.
13. Bangalore is considered the fashion capital of east comparable to Paris
15. Bangalore has produced the maximum international sportsmen in
India for all sports ahead of even Mumbai & Delhi.
16. Bangalore has produced the maximum number of scientists considered
for Nobel Prize nominations.
17. Bangalore has produced the highest number of professionals in USA
almost 60% of the Indian population abroad is from Bangalore (except
18. Bangalore is famous for THREE: Software Professionals, Girls and
Dogs. This one is Ultimate.
19. Bangalore is famous for its dog bites, an average of 12 people
are bitten by stray dogs per MINUTE somewhere in Bangalore!!!
Bangalore Rocks .........