Tuesday, September 12, 2006

What a balance?

God was in the process of creating the universe. And he was explaining
his subordinates ...............
"Look everything should be in balance. For every 10 deer`s there
should be a lion. Look here my fellow angels, here is the country of
the united states. I have blessed them with prosperity and money. But
at the same time I have given them insecurity and tension.... And here
is Africa. I have given them beautiful nature. But at the same time, I
have given them climatic extremes.... And here is south America. I
have given them lots of forests. But at the same time, I have given
them lesser land so that they would have to cut off the forests... So
you see fellows, everything should be in balance."
One of the angels asked... "God, what is this beautiful country here?"
God said "Aha...that is the crown piece of all. INDIA. My most
precious creation. It has understanding and friendly people. Sparkling
streams, serene mountains. A culture which speaks of the great
tradition that they live. Technologically brilliant and with a heart
of gold....."
The angel was quite surprised "But God you said everything should be
in balance."
God replied "Look at the neighbors I gave them" !!
--
*********************************************************************************
http://outspoken-thirdview.blogspot.com
http://outspokrn-myinbox.blogspot.com
http://outspoken-betterindia.blogspot.com
*********************************************************************************

No comments: