Sunday, September 03, 2006

Family Problems

Two men met at a bus stop and struck up a conversation.
One of them kept complaining of family problems.
Finally,the other man said: "You think you have family problems?
Listen to my situation."
"A few years ago I met a young widow with a grown-up daughter. We got
married and got myself a stepdaughter.
Later, my father married my stepdaughter.
That made my stepdaughter, my step-mother.
And my father became my stepson.
Also, my wife became mother-in-law of her father-in-law."
"Much later the daughter of my wife, my stepmother, had a son. This
boy was my half-brother because he was my father's son.
But he was also the son of my wife's daughter which made him my wife's
grand-son.
That made me the grand-father of my half-brother."
"This was nothing until my wife and I had a son.
Now the half-sister of my son, my stepmother, is also the grandmother.
This makes my father, the brother-in-law of my child, whose stepsister
is my father's wife,I am my stepmother's brother-in-law, my wife is
her own child's aunt, my son is my father's nephew & I am my OWN
GRANDFATHER!"
"And you think you have FAMILY PROBLEMS!!!

No comments: